Title: opensc-tool Author: [FIXME: author] [see http://docbook.sf.net/el/author] Generator: DocBook XSL Stylesheets v1.79.1 <http://docbook.sf.net/> Date: 07/23/2017 Manual: OpenSC Tools Source: opensc Language: English
NAMEopensc-tool - generic smart card utility
- opensc-tool [OPTIONS]
- Print the OpenSC package release version.
- Print the Answer To Reset (ATR) of the card. Output is in hex byte format
--card-driver driver, -c driver
- Use the given card driver. The default is auto-detected.
- Print information about OpenSC, such as version and enabled components.
- List all installed card drivers.
- Recursively list all files stored on card.
- List all configured readers.
- Print the name of the inserted card (driver).
--reader num, -r num
- Use the given reader number. The default is 0, the first reader in the system.
- Resets the card in reader. The default reset type is cold, but warm reset is also possible.
--send-apdu apdu, -s apdu
- Sends an arbitrary APDU to the card in the format AA:BB:CC:DD:EE:FF....
- Print the card serial number (normally the ICCSN). Output is in hex byte format
- Causes opensc-tool to be more verbose. Specify this flag several times to enable debug output in the opensc library.
- Wait for a card to be inserted.