NAMEimport-bug-from-debian - Import bugs from Debian's BTS, and file them against Ubuntu in LP.
SYNOPSISimport-bug-from-debian [options] bug...
DESCRIPTIONimport-bug-from-debian clones bugs from Debian's BTS into Launchpad. Each bug listed on the command line has its initial report re-filed against the same source package in Ubuntu. The Ubuntu bug is linked back to its Debian counterpart.
Each bug may be provided either as a bug number or URL.
- -b, --browserless
- Don't open the bug in a browser at the end.
- -h, --help
- Display a help message and exit.
- -l INSTANCE, --lpinstance=INSTANCE
- Use the specified instance of Launchpad (e.g. "staging"), instead of the default of "production".
- -p PACKAGE, --package=PACKAGE
- Launchpad package to file bug against, if not the same source package name as Debian. Useful for importing removal bugs filed against ftp: ftp.debian.org.
- Do not read any configuration files, or configuration from environment variables.
ENVIRONMENTAll of the CONFIGURATION VARIABLES below are also supported as environment variables. Variables in the environment take precedence to those in configuration files.
CONFIGURATION VARIABLESThe following variables can be set in the environment or in ubuntu-dev-tools(5) configuration files. In each case, the script-specific variable takes precedence over the package-wide variable.
- IMPORT_BUG_FROM_DEBIAN_LPINSTANCE, UBUNTUTOOLS_LPINSTANCE
- The default value for --lpinstance.
AUTHORSimport-bug-from-debian was written by James Westby <email@example.com>, and this manual page was written by Stefano Rivera <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Both are released under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2.