Title: flatpak remote-modify Author: Alexander Larsson <email@example.com> Generator: DocBook XSL Stylesheets v1.79.1 <http://docbook.sf.net/> Date: 08/31/2017 Manual: flatpak remote-modify Source: flatpak Language: English
NAMEflatpak-remote-modify - Modify a remote repository
- flatpak remote-modify [OPTION...] NAME
Unless overridden with the --user or --installation options, this command changes the default system-wide installation.
The following options are understood:
- Show help options and exit.
- Modify the per-user configuration.
- Modify the default system-wide configuration.
- Modify a system-wide installation specified by NAME among those defined in /etc/flatpak/installations.d. Using --installation=default is equivalent to using --system.
- Disable GPG verification for the added remote.
- Enable GPG verification for the added remote.
- Set the priority for the remote. Default is 1, higher is more prioritized. This is mainly used for graphical installation tools.
- Mark the remote as not enumerated. This means the remote will not be used to list applications, for instance in graphical installation tools.
- Mark the remote as not to be used for automatic runtime dependency resolution.
- Disable the remote. Disabled remotes will not be automatically updated from.
- Enable the remote.
- Mark the remote as enumerated. This means the remote will be used to list applications, for instance in graphical installation tools.
- Mark the remote as to be used for automatic runtime dependency resolution.
- A title for the remote, e.g. for display in a UI.
- A default branch to for the remote, mainly for use in a UI.
- A default branch to for the remote, mainly for use in a UI. Update the remote's extra metadata from the OSTree repository's summary file. Only xa.title and xa.default-branch are supported at the moment.
- Import gpg keys from the specified keyring file as trusted for the new remote. If the file is - the keyring is read from standard input.
- Print debug information during command processing.
- Print OSTree debug information during command processing.
- Print version information and exit.
$ flatpak --user remote-modify --no-gpg-verify test-repo