Title: flatpak remote-add Author: Alexander Larsson <email@example.com> Generator: DocBook XSL Stylesheets v1.79.1 <http://docbook.sf.net/> Date: 08/31/2017 Manual: flatpak remote-add Source: flatpak Language: English
NAMEflatpak-remote-add - Add a remote repository
Add from a .flatpakrepo file:
- flatpak remote-add [OPTION...] [--from] NAME LOCATION
- flatpak remote-add [OPTION...] NAME LOCATION
Unless overridden with the --user or --installation options, this command changes the default system-wide installation.
The following options are understood:
- Show help options and exit.
- Assume the URI is a .flatpakrepo file rather than the repository itself. This is enabled by default if the extension is .flatpakrepo, so generally you don't need this option.
- Modify the per-user configuration.
- Modify the default system-wide configuration.
- Modify a system-wide installation specified by NAME among those defined in /etc/flatpak/installations.d. Using --installation=default is equivalent to using --system.
- Disable GPG verification for the added remote.
- Set the priority for the remote. Default is 1, higher is more prioritized. This is mainly used for graphical installation tools.
- Mark the remote as not enumerated. This means the remote will not be used to list applications, for instance in graphical installation tools.
- Mark the remote as not to be used for automatic runtime dependency resolution.
- Do nothing if the provided remote already exists.
- Disable the added remote.
- A title for the remote, e.g. for display in a UI.
- A default branch for the remote, mainly for use in a UI.
- Import gpg keys from the specified keyring file as trusted for the new remote. If the file is - the keyring is read from standard input.
- Print debug information during command processing.
- Print OSTree debug information during command processing.
- Print version information and exit.
$ flatpak remote-add gnome sdk.gnome.org/gnome.flatpakrepo
$ flatpak --user remote-add --no-gpg-verify test-repo people.gnome.org/~alexl/gnome-sdk/repo
flatpak(1), flatpak-modify-remote(1), flatpak-delete-remote(1), flatpak-list-remotes(1), flatpak-flatpakrepo(1)