Title: flatpak build-bundle Author: Alexander Larsson <email@example.com> Generator: DocBook XSL Stylesheets v1.79.1 <http://docbook.sf.net/> Date: 08/31/2017 Manual: flatpak build-bundle Source: flatpak Language: English
NAMEflatpak-build-bundle - Create a single-file bundle from a local repository
- flatpak build-bundle [OPTION...] LOCATION FILENAME NAME [BRANCH]
The format of the bundle file is that of an ostree static delta (against an empty base) with some flatpak specific metadata for the application icons and appdata.
The following options are understood:
- Show help options and exit.
- Export a runtime instead of an application.
- The arch to create a bundle for.
- The URL for the repository from which the application can be updated. Installing the bundle will automatically configure a remote for this URL.
- The URL for a .flatpakrepo file that contains the information about the repository that supplies the runtimes required by the app.
- Add the GPG key from FILE (use - for stdin).
- GPG Homedir to use when looking for keyrings.
- Export to an OCI image instead of a Flatpak bundle.
- Print debug information during command processing.
- Print version information and exit.