Title: flatpak build-import-bundle Author: Alexander Larsson <firstname.lastname@example.org> Generator: DocBook XSL Stylesheets v1.79.1 <http://docbook.sf.net/> Date: 08/31/2017 Manual: flatpak build-import-bundle Source: flatpak Language: English
NAMEflatpak-build-import-bundle - Import a file bundle into a local repository
- flatpak build-import-bundle [OPTION...] LOCATION FILENAME
The format of the bundle file is that generated by build-bundle.
The following options are understood:
- Show help options and exit.
- Print debug information during command processing.
- Print OSTree debug information during command processing.
- Override the ref specified in the bundle.
- Import an OCI image instead of a Flatpak bundle.
- Run appstream-builder and to update the appstream branch after build.
- Don't update the summary file after the new commit is added. This means the repository will not be useful for serving over http until build-repo-update has been run. This is useful is you want to do multiple repo operations before finally updating the summary.
- Sign the commit with this GPG key. This option can be used multiple times.
- GPG Homedir to use when looking for keyrings
- Print version information and exit.