Automatically generated by Pod::Man v1.37, Pod::Parser v1.14 Standard preamble: ========================================================================
NAMEPTmender - Replacement for PTStitcher
SYNOPSISPTmender [options] script_filename images
DESCRIPTIONPTmender is a replacement for Professor Helmut Dersch's PTStitcher. Most useful features of PTStitcher have already been implemented, particularly:
- Compatibility with existing command line and script usage
- Colour and brightness correction
PSDoutput with layer masks
There is also new useful features not available in PTStitcher:
Features that haven't been implemented:
Support for VRML,PICT,QTVR,IVR
- Support for other-than-rectilinear lenses such as fisheyes
- Probably lots of other stuff
- -o prefix
- Prefix for output filename, defaults to pano.
- Quiet run
- Output help summary.
- Sort the filenames provided on the command line in lexicographical order (and only on the command line)
If no images are specified on the command line, then the "i" lines are used. If "i" lines do not contain a valid filename then the "o" lines are used.
AUTHORSPanorama Tools was originally created by Professor Helmut Dersch, it's now maintained by Bruno Postle <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
PTmender was written by Daniel M German <email@example.com>.
This manpage was written by Cyril Brulebois <firstname.lastname@example.org> and is licensed under the same terms as the libpano13 package itself.