Automatically generated by Pod::Man v1.37, Pod::Parser v1.14 Standard preamble: ========================================================================
NAMEPTblender - Colour and brightness correction of panoramas
SYNOPSISPTblender [options] tiff_file(s)
DESCRIPTIONPTblender is a command-line tool that only implements the colour and brightness correction functionality of PTmender.
- -p prefix
- Prefix for output filename. Defaults to blended%4d.
- -k index
- Index of the image to use as a reference (0-based, defaults to 0).
- -t [0,1,2]
- Type of colour correction: 0 full (default), 1 brightness only, 2 colour only.
- Output curves smooth (output one per each corrected file).
- Output curves arbitrary map (output one per each corrected file).
- Force processing (ignore warnings).
- Delete source files (use with care).
- Quiet run.
- Output help summary.
SEE ALSO<wiki.panotools.org/PTblender>, PTmender(1)
AUTHORSPanorama Tools was originally created by Professor Helmut Dersch, it's now maintained by Bruno Postle <email@example.com>.
PTblender was written by Daniel M German <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This manpage was written by Cyril Brulebois <email@example.com> and is licensed under the same terms as the libpano13 package itself.