MaintainerUbuntu Developers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Original MaintainerDebian Boost Team <email@example.com>
Installed Size3,291 kB
Dependslibboost1.58-dev (= 1.58.0+dfsg-5ubuntu3.1), libboost-locale1.58.0 (= 1.58.0+dfsg-5ubuntu3.1)
Conflictslibboost-locale1.48-dev, libboost-locale1.49-dev, libboost-locale1.50-dev, libboost-locale1.52-dev, libboost-locale1.53-dev, libboost-locale1.54-dev, libboost-locale1.55-dev, libboost-locale1.57-dev
Download Size331 kB
APT Manual Installedno
APT Sourceshttp://gb.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu xenial-updates/universe amd64 Packages
DescriptionC++ facilities for localization
This package forms part of the Boost C++ Libraries collection.
Boost.Locale gives powerful tools for development of cross platform
localized software - the software that talks to user in its language.
* Correct case conversion, case folding and normalization.
* Collation (sorting), including support for 4 Unicode collation
* Date, time, timezone and calendar manipulations, formatting
and parsing, including transparent support for calendars other than
* Boundary analysis for characters, words, sentences and
* Number formatting, spelling and parsing.
* Monetary formatting and parsing.
* Powerful message formatting (string translation) including
support for plural forms, using GNU catalogs.
* Character set conversion.
* Transparent support for 8-bit character sets like Latin1
* Support for char and wchar_t
* Experimental support for C++0x char16_t and char32_t strings and streams.