$NetBSD: store.9,v 1.2 1996/01/09 21:59:27 perry Exp $ Copyright (c) 1996 Jason R. Thorpe. All rights reserved. This code is derived from software contributed by Kenneth Stailey. Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met: 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. 2. Redistributions in binary fo...
NAMEstore subyte suswintr suword - store data to user-space
SYNOPSISIn sys/types.h In sys/time.h In sys/systm.h Ft int Fn subyte void *base int byte Ft int Fn suword void *base long word Ft int Fn suword16 void *base int word Ft int Fn suword32 void *base int32_t word Ft int Fn suword64 void *base int64_t word In sys/resourcevar.h Ft int Fn suswintr void *base int word
DESCRIPTIONThe ifconfig functions are designed to copy small amounts of data to user-space.
The ifconfig routines provide the following functionality:
- Fn subyte
- Stores a byte of data to the user-space address base
- Fn suword
- Stores a word of data to the user-space address base
- Fn suword16
- Stores 16 bits of data to the user-space address base
- Fn suword32
- Stores 32 bits of data to the user-space address base
- Fn suword64
- Stores 64 bits of data to the user-space address base
- Fn suswintr
- Stores a short word of data to the user-space address base This function is safe to call during an interrupt context.