NAMErfkill - tool for enabling and disabling wireless devices
SYNOPSISrfkill [options] command
- Show the version of rfkill.
- Show rfkill's built-in help text.
- Listen for rfkill events and display them on stdout.
- list [type]
- List the current state of all available rfkill-using devices, or just all of the given type.
- block index|type
- Disable the device corresponding to the given index. type is one of "all", "wifi", "wlan", "bluetooth", "uwb", "ultrawideband", "wimax", "wwan", "gps", "fm" or "nfc".
- unblock index|type
- Enable the device corresponding to the given index. If the device is hard-blocked, e.g. via a hardware switch, it will remain unavailable though it is now soft-unblocked.
AUTHORSrfkill was originally written by Johannes Berg <email@example.com> and Marcel Holtmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This manual page was written by Darren Salt <email@example.com>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others).