Title: pam_time Author: [see the "AUTHOR" section] Generator: DocBook XSL Stylesheets v1.78.1 <http://docbook.sf.net/> Date: 09/19/2013 Manual: Linux-PAM Manual Source: Linux-PAM Manual Language: English
NAMEpam_time - PAM module for time control access
- pam_time.so [debug] [noaudit]
By default rules for time/port access are taken from config file /etc/security/time.conf.
If Linux PAM is compiled with audit support the module will report when it denies access.
- Some debug information is printed with syslog(3).
- Do not report logins at disallowed time to the audit subsystem.
MODULE TYPES PROVIDED
Only the account type is provided.
- Access was granted.
- Not all relevant data could be gotten.
- Memory buffer error.
- Access was not granted.
- The user is not known to the system.
- Default configuration file
#%PAM-1.0 # # apply pam_time accounting to login requests # login account required pam_time.so
pam_time was written by Andrew G. Morgan <email@example.com>.