Title: pam_faildelay Author: [see the "AUTHOR" section] Generator: DocBook XSL Stylesheets v1.78.1 <http://docbook.sf.net/> Date: 09/19/2013 Manual: Linux-PAM Manual Source: Linux-PAM Manual Language: English
NAMEpam_faildelay - Change the delay on failure per-application
- pam_faildelay.so [debug] [delay=microseconds]
If no delay is given, pam_faildelay will use the value of FAIL_DELAY from /etc/login.defs.
- Turns on debugging messages sent to syslog.
- Set the delay on failure to N microseconds.
MODULE TYPES PROVIDED
Only the auth module type is provided.
- Delay was successful adjusted.
- The specified delay was not valid.
The following example will set the delay on failure to 10 seconds:
auth optional pam_faildelay.so delay=10000000
pam_faildelay was written by Darren Tucker <email@example.com>.