NAMElightdm-gtk-greeter-settings - Settings editor for LightDM GTK+ Greeter
DESCRIPTIONlightdm-gtk-greeter-settings is a settings editor for LightDM's GTK+ Greeter.
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- -s SOCKET_ID, --socket-id SOCKET_ID
- sets the settings manager socket
- use Gtk header bars for the main window's display
- enables testing for embedded mode
AUTHORlightdm-gtk-greeter-settings was written by Andrew P. <email@example.com>.
This manual page was written by James Lu <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the Debian project (but may be used by others).