NAMEext_file_userip_acl - Restrict users to certain IP addresses, using a text file backend.
SYNOPSISext_file_userip_acl [-dh] [-f file name ]
DESCRIPTIONext_file_userip_acl is an installed binary. An external helper for the Squid external acl scheme.
It works by reading a pair composed by an IP address and an username on STDIN and matching it against a configuration file.
- Write debug info to stderr.
- -f file
- Configuration file to load.
- Display the binary help and command line syntax info using stderr.
The squid.conf configuration for the external ACL should be:
- external_acl_type type-name %SRC %LOGIN /path/to/ext_file_userip_acl -f /path/to/config.file
If the helper program finds a matching username/ip in the configuration file, it returns OK , otherwise it returns ERR .
The configuration file format is as follows:
- ip_addr[/netmask] username|@group|ALL|NONE
ip_addr is a dotted quad format IP address, the netmask must be in dotted quad format too.
When the second parameter is prefixed with an @ , the program will lookup the /etc/group file entry for the specified username.
There are other two directives, ALL and NONE , which mean
AUTHORThis program was written by Rodrigo Campos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This manual was written by Rodrigo Campos <email@example.com> Amos Jeffries <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Copyright (C) 1996-2016 The Squid Software Foundation and contributors
* Squid software is distributed under GPLv2+ license and includes
* contributions from numerous individuals and organizations.
* Please see the COPYING and CONTRIBUTORS files for details.
This program and documentation is copyright to the authors named above.
Distributed under the GNU General Public License (GNU GPL) version 2 or later (GPLv2+).
QUESTIONSQuestions on the usage of this program can be sent to the Squid Users mailing list <email@example.com>
REPORTING BUGSBug reports need to be made in English. See wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/BugReporting for details of what you need to include with your bug report.
Report bugs or bug fixes using bugs.squid-cache.org
Report serious security bugs to Squid Bugs <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Report ideas for new improvements to the Squid Developers mailing list <email@example.com>
SEE ALSOsquid(8), GPL(7),
The Squid FAQ wiki wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq
The Squid Configuration Manual www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config