NAMEcfengine - network configuration engine
COMMAND LINE OPTIONS
- Override default input database
- Erase machine-learned history of named traces. Comma separated list (no spaces)
- override name of output directory
- Generate titles in output data files for traces
- Add time stamps to output directory
- Maximum output resolution (default is smoothed over each hour).
- Plot separate output files for each trace.
- Do not add uncertainty margins to output.
- Do not renormalize graphs for convenient representation
- Show data for last four hours only in high resolution.
DESCRIPTIONcfengine is a language based system specifically designed for testing and configuring unix-like systems attached to a TCP/IP network. Cfenvd is part of the anomaly detection subsystem for cfagent.
cfenvgraph is a research tool for extracting graphs of the learned history of system performance from the learned database. Users are referred to the web page
for an explanation of this graphical tool.