NAMEaccton - turns process accounting on or off
- [OPTION] on|off|filename
- [ -V | --version ] [ -h | --help ]
accton filename turns on process accounting.
- -V, --version
- Print the version number of ac to standard output and quit.
- -h, --help
- Prints the usage string and default locations of system files to standard output and exits.
- Turns on process accounting using the default accounting file name.
- Turns off process accounting.
- The system wide process accounting file. See acct(5) (or pacct(5)) for further details.