Title: kf5options Author: Lauri Watts <firstname.lastname@example.org> Generator: DocBook XSL Stylesheets v1.79.1 <http://docbook.sf.net/> Date: 2016-05-13 Manual: Frameworks Command Line Documentation Source: KDE Frameworks Frameworks 5.22 Language: English
NAMEkf5options - Common commandline options for all applications based on KDE Frameworks 5
- KDE application [-h, --help] [-v, --version] [--author] [--license] [--desktopfilefile name]
- This lists the options available at the command line
- Lists version information for KDE application.
- Lists KDE application authors in the terminal window.
- Shows license information.
--desktopfile file name
The base file name of the desktop entry for this application.
This is in particular useful for wrapper applications and applications having in general multiple desktop files. Thus each desktop file can put its own name into the exec command.
Man page originally written by Lauri Watts <email@example.com> for kdelibs4
Updated to Frameworks 5 by Burkhard Lück <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Lauri Watts <email@example.com>