-*- eval: (nroff-mode) -*-
NAMEgsminfo - GSM general information
DESCRIPTIONgsmlib is a library to access GSM mobile phones through GSM modems or via IrDA devices. In the gsmlib documentation and error messages the following abbreviations are used:
- Mobile Equipment. The mobile phone, usually.
- Service Centre. In the context of this documentation, the center responsible for sending and relaying SMs.
- Short Message.
- Short Message Equipment. Usually the mobile phone.
- Terminal Adapter. This can be a GSM modem PC card or it can be integrated into the ME.
- Terminal Equipment. This is the device to which the TA is connected, usually the computer.
AUTHORPeter Hofmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 1999 Peter Hofmann