$NetBSD: worms.6,v 1.13 2003/08/07 09:37:57 agc Exp $ Copyright (c) 1989, 1993 The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved. Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met: 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyrig...
NAMEworms - animate worms on a display terminal
[-ft ] [-d delay ] [-l length ] [-n number ]
DESCRIPTIONA UNIX version of the DEC-2136 program ``worms''
The options are as follows:
- Makes a ``field'' for the worm(s) to eat.
- Makes each worm leave a trail behind it.
- Specifies a delay, in milliseconds, between each update. This is useful for fast terminals. Reasonable values are around 20-200. The default is 0.
- Specifies a length for each worm; the default is 16.
- Specifies the number of worms; the default is 3.