NAMEwinduprobot - screen saver.
SYNOPSISwinduprobot [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-count number] [-speed ratio] [-size ratio] [-opacity ratio] [-talk ratio] [-no-texture] [-no-fade] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONA swarm of wind-up toy robots wander around the table-top, bumping into each other. Each robot contains a mechanically accurate gear system inside, which you can see when the robot's shell occasionally fades to transparency.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 20000 (0.02 seconds).
- -count number
- Number of robots. 1 - 100. Default: 25.
- -speed ratio
- Animation speed. 2.0 means twice as fast, 0.5 means half as fast.
- -size ratio
- Robot size. 2.0 means twice as big, 0.5 means half as big.
- -opacity ratio
- Robot skin transparency. 0.0 - 1.0. Default: 1.0.
- -talk ratio
- How often to occasionally pop up a word bubble with random text in it. 0.0 means never. 1.0 means often.
- -texture | -no-texture
- Whether the robot's surface should be reflective chrome.
- -fade | -no-fade
- Whether to sometimes fade the robot's opacity to show the inner mechanism.
- -fps | -no-fps
- Whether to show a frames-per-second display at the bottom of the screen.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.