NAMEunicrud - Bounces a random Unicode character on the screen.
SYNOPSISunicrud [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-speed number] [-block string] [-no-wander] [-no-roll] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONChooses a random Unicode character and displays it full screen, along with some information about it. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unicode
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 20000 (0.02 seconds).
- -speed number
- Animation speed. 2.0 means twice as fast, 0.5 means half as fast.
- -wander | -no-wander
- Whether the object should wander around the screen.
- -roll | -no-roll
- Whether the object should rotate. Boolean.
- -block string
- Which block or blocks of Unicode characters to display. Default: "all". Use -block help to see the full list.
- -fps | -no-fps
- Whether to show a frames-per-second display at the bottom of the screen.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.