NAMEtronbit - Yes. Yes. No. Yes. Yes. No. Yes. Yes yes yes yes yes.
SYNOPSIStronbit [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-speed ratio] [-spin] [-wander] [-wireframe] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONDraws an animation of the character "Bit" from the film, Tron.
The "yes" state is a tetrahedron; the "no" state is the second stellation of an icosahedron; and the idle state oscillates between a small triambic icosahedron and the compound of an icosahedron and a dodecahedron.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 30000 (0.03 seconds.).
- -speed number
- How fast the animation should run. Less than 1 for slower, greater than 1 for faster.
- Don't rotate.
- Don't wander around.
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.