NAMEtorcs - Racing car simulator
SYNOPSIStorcs [-l|-d|-g|-e] [-s] [-r] [-k]
DESCRIPTIONTORCS, The Open Racing Car Simulator, is a car racing simulation, which allows you to drive in races against opponents simulated by the computer. You can also develop your own computer-controlled drivers (also called robots) in C or C++. TORCS is widely used in research and education as base for various projects and experiments. A rich toolchain and documentation is available. TORCS is "Open Source" (GNU General Public License Version 2 or later).
INGAME HELPPress the F1 key to get help in game.
- list the dynamically linked libraries
- run under gdb and print stack trace on exit
- run under valgrind (requires a debug build for useful results)
- display the commands to issue when you want to run under gdb
- disable multitexturing (for ancient graphics cards)
- run race in command line mode, see FAQ for details
- suppress dlclose for modules (useful to get symbol information with valgrind)