NAMEtecnoballz - A Breakout like game.
DESCRIPTIONTecnoballZ is a "breaking blocks" game that was first written for the Amiga platform. You'll need to break all the blocks in each level. The game is divided into Areas which are divided into Levels. Between some levels, you have to defeat a guardian to pass to the next level. When passing an Area, a new edge is open. You can buy weapons and bonus between levels with the money earned during the game.
KEYBINDINGS[Space] Release ball(s)
- Left [Ctrl]
- Left [Alt]
- Fire Gigablitz or activate the tilt
- [Ctrl] + [S]
- Toggle sound activation.
- [Ctrl] + [X]
- Causes a game over.
- Go to the menu.
- Toggle pause.
- [PAGE UP]
- Volume up
- [PAGE DOWN]
- Volume down
OPTIONS--help Display a short help message.
- Display version number.
- Start the game in fullscreen mode.
- windowed mode (default)
- Force the game resolution to 320x200 or 640x480.
- Print a lot of debuging information to stdout.
- Disable or enable the sound
- Force using a four-color background