NAMEsplodesic - k A geodesic sphere experiences a series of eruptions.
SYNOPSISsplodesic [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-no-wander] [-no-spin] [-fps] [-delay number] [-speed number] [-depth number]
DESCRIPTIONA geodesic sphere experiences a series of eruptions.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -wander | -no-wander
- Whether the object should wander around the screen.
- -spin | -no-spin
- Whether the object should spin.
- -fps | -no-fps
- Whether to show a frames-per-second display at the bottom of the screen.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 30000 (0.03 seconds).
- -speed number
- Frequency of eruptions. 2.0 means twice as often, 0.5 means half as often.
- -depth number
- Depth (frequency) of the geodesic. 0 - 5. Default: 4.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.