NAMEsauerbraten - a 3D first-person shooter
SYNOPSISsauerbraten [-d] [-wwidth] [-hheight] [-zdepth] [-bbpp] [-asamples] [-t] [-kdirectory] [-fshaderprecision]
This manual page documents briefly the sauerbraten command.
sauerbraten is the client and map editor of the Sauerbraten game. Sauerbraten is a fast 3D first-person shooter.
- Run as a dedicated server and don't start the client.
- Set window width in pixels.
- Set window height in pixels.
- Set the z-buffer precision to depth in bits.
- Set the bits per pixel to bpp bits.
- Set Full Scene Antialiasing to samples samples.
- Run in windowed mode.
- Adds directory to the list of paths, in which the engine searches for files.
- Set the precision quality. Values from 0 to 3 are allowed. 0 disabled shaders. The lower the value, the faster sauerbraten will run.
Don't use any shaders.
AUTHORSauerbraten was written by
Wouter "Aardappel" van Oortmerssen,
Lee "Eihrul" Salzman
Mike "Gilt" Dysart
Adrian "driAn" Henke
This manual page was written by Bruno "Fuddl" Kleinert <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the Debian project (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2.