NAMErubikblocks - animates the Rubik's Mirror Blocks puzzle
SYNOPSISrubikblocks [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-install] [-delay microseconds] [-texture] [-no-texture] [-mono] [-wireframe] [-spin] [-no-spin] [-wander] [-no-wander] [-randomize] [-no-randomize] [-spinspeed number] [-rotspeed number] [-wanderspeed number] [-wait number] [-cubesize number] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONThis program animates a puzzle called Rubik's Mirror Blocks. The moves are chosen randomly.
OPTIONSrubikblocks accepts the following options:
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- -delay microseconds
- How long to pause between frames. Default is 20000, or 0.02 second.
- Use texture maps. This is the default.
- Use solid colors. Looks a bit weird.
- Disable both texture maps and colors. Ditto.
- Only draw outlines. Outlines of each piece, not only the whole object, are drawn.
- Spin the whole object around X, Y and Z axes. This is the default.
- Do not spin, stay in the same tilt all the time.
- Move the object around the screen. This is the default.
- Keep the object centered on the screen.
- Shuffle the puzzle randomly at startup. This is the default.
- Do not shuffle at startup, begin at the shape of cube.
- -spinspeed number
- The relative speed of spinning. Default is 1.0.
- -rotspeed number
- The relative speed of the moves. Default is 3.0. Setting to < 0.0 makes the object stay at one configuration.
- -wanderspeed number
- The relative speed of wandering around the screen. Default is 0.02.
- -wait number
- How long to stay at final position after each move. The meaning of the argument is again relative. Default is 40.0.
- -cubesize number
- Size of the object. Value of 3.0 fills roughly all the screen.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.