NAMErott - Rise of the Triad
DESCRIPTIONROTT is a port of Apogee's 3D action title Rise of the Triad, originally released in 1994. This port duplicates the functionality of the original game on modern operating systems, including Linux, Win32, and Mac OS X.
The rott-shareware and rott-commercial binaries start the Shareware Version and Commercial Version (including the CD Version and the Site License CD Version ) of the game, respectively. The rott binary is a symbolic link to one of these and is handled via Debian's update-alternatives mechanism.
- Give aim crosshair.
- Start in fullscreen mode.
- Start in windowed mode.
- resolution widthxheight
- Specify the screen resolution to use (next parameter is widthxheight). Valid resolutions are 320x200, 640x480 and 800x600.
- Enable check for Spaceball.
- Disable check for joystick.
- Disable check for mouse.
- Disable sound.
- Enable check for Cyberman.
- Enable check for Wingman Assassin.
- Version number.
- Dump Map statistics to ERROR.
- Dump Tile statistics to ERROR.
- Enable mono-monitor support.
- Clean screen capture for shots.
- Pauses startup screen information.
- Enable VR helmet input devices.
- Turn off sound reverb.
- Exit program when demo is terminated.
- warp level
- Warp to specific ROTT level (next parameter is level to start on).
- timelimit time
- Play ROTT in time limit mode (next parameter is time in seconds).
- maxtimelimit time
- Maximimum time to count down from (next parameter is time in seconds).
AUTHORSROTT was created and published as shareware by Apogee Software, Ltd. and was published commercially by FormGen, Inc.
The primary contributors to the icculus.org port are: Steven Fuller, Ryan C. Gordon, John Hall and Dan Olson.
This manual page was written by Fabian Greffrath <email@example.com> for the Debian project (but may be used by others).