NAMEraverhoop - Simulates an LED hula hoop in a dark room.
SYNOPSISraverhoop [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-ncolors number] [-lights number] [-speed number] [-light-speed number] [-sustain number] [-no-wander] [-no-spin] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONSimulates an LED hula hoop in a dark room. Oontz oontz oontz.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 20000 (0.02 seconds).
- -ncolors number
- The number of colors to use on the hoop. Default: 12.
- -lights number
- The number of LEDs comprising the hoop. Default: 200.
- -speed number
- Speed of the motion of the object. 2.0 means twice as fast, 0.5 means half as fast.
- -light-speed number
- Speed at which the lights animate. 2.0 means twice as fast, 0.5 means half as fast.
- -sustain number
- Speed at which the after-images / vapor trails fade away. 2.0 means they last twice as long, 0.5 means half as long.
- -wander | -no-wander
- Whether the object should wander around the screen.
- -spin | -no-spin
- Whether the scene itself should spin.
- -fps | -no-fps
- Whether to show a frames-per-second display at the bottom of the screen.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.