NAMEqueens - n queens screensaver
SYNOPSISqueens [-display host:display.screen] [-window] [-root] [-install] [-visual visual] [-delay microseconds] [-wireframe] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONThe queens program solves the n-queens problem (where, in this program, N is between 5 and 10 queens) using a straightforward backtracking algorithm. The problem is: how may one place N queens on an NxN chessboard such that no queen can attack a sister?
OPTIONSqueens accepts the following options:
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Render in wireframe instead of solid. -fps Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.