NAMEquasicrystal - aperiodic plane tilings.
SYNOPSISquasicrystal [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-speed number] [-count number] [-contrast percent] [-no-wander] [-no-spin] [-asymmetric] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONA quasicrystal is a structure that is ordered but aperiodic. Two-dimensional quasicrystals can be generated by adding a set of planes where x is the sine of y. Different complex aperiodic plane tilings are produced depending on the period, position, and rotation of the component planes, and whether the rotation of the planes is evenly distributed around the circle (the "symmetric" option, above) or random. See also the "RD-Bomb", "CWaves" and "Penrose" screen savers. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quasicrystal
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 30000 (0.03 seconds.).
- -speed number
- Animation speed. 2 for twice as fast, 0.5 for half as fast.
- -contrast contrast
- Contrast. Sort of. Default 30%.
- -count number
- How many planes to use. Default 17.
- -wander | -no-wander
- Whether the planes should displace horizontally and vertically.
- -spin | -no-spin
- Whether the planes should rotate.
- Allow each plane to rotate freely instead of being constrained to an even distribution around the circle.
- -fps | -no-fps
- Whether to show a frames-per-second display at the bottom of the screen.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.