NAMEpinion - draws a scrolling sequence of interconnected gears
SYNOPSISpinion [-display host:display.screen] [-window] [-root] [-install] [-visual visual] [-delay usecs] [-scroll ratio] [-spin ratio] [-size ratio] [-max-rpm int] [-wireframe] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONThe pinion program draws an interconnected set of gears moving across the screen.
OPTIONSpinion accepts the following options:
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- -delay usecs
- The delay between frames of the animation, in microseconds: default 15000.
- -spin ratio
- How fast the gears should spin; default 1.0. 2.0 means twice as fast, 0.5 means half as fast.
- -scroll ratio
- How fast the gears should scroll past the screen; default 1.0. 2.0 means twice as fast, 0.5 means half as fast.
- -size ratio
- How big the gears should be, on average; default 1.0. 2.0 means twice as large, 0.5 means half as large.
- -max-rpm integer
- If any gear exceeds the maximum RPM, the current gear train is broken there, and we start a new train. Default: 900 RPM. (At 30 FPS, that's about half a rotation per frame.)
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.