NAMEpedal - pretty geometric picture program
SYNOPSISpedal [-display host:display.screen] [-foreground color] [-background color] [-window] [-root] [-delay seconds] [-maxlines number] [-mono] [-install] [-visual visual] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONThe pedal program displays pretty geometric pictures.
OPTIONSpedal accepts the following options:
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -foreground color
- The color for the foreground. Default is white.
- -background color
- The color for the background. Default is black.
- -delay seconds
- The number of seconds to pause between each picture.
- -maxlines number
- The maximum number of lines in the drawing. Good values are between 20 and 2000. Maximum value is 16K.
To make your X server grunt under load, and to impress your friends, try pedal -mono -delay 0 -maxlines 100.
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.