Hey, EMACS: Please adjust this date whenever revising the manpage.
NAMEopenttd - open source clone of the Microprose game lqTransport Tycoon Deluxerq
sysctl Cm net.inet.tcp.syncookies [-efhx ] [-b blitter ] [-c config_file ] [-d [level | cat = lvl [, ... ] ] ] [-D [host [: port ] ] ] [-g [savegame ] ] [-G seed ] [-I graphicsset ] [-l host [: port ] ] [-m driver ] [-M musicset ] [-n host [: port [# player ] ] ] [-p password ] [-P password ] [-q savegame ] [-r width x height ] [-s driver ] [-S soundset ] [-t year ] [-v driver ]
- -b blitter
- Select the blitter blitter see -h for a full list.
- -c config_file
- Use config_file instead of openttd.cfg
- -d [level]
- Set debug verbosity for all categories to level or 1 if omitted.
- -d cat = lvl [, ... ]
- Set debug verbosity to lvl for a specific category cat
- -D [host [: port ] ]
Start a dedicated server.
Network debug level will be set to 6. If you want to change this, set -d after setting -D
- Start in world editor mode.
- Fork into background (dedicated server only, see -D )
- -g [savegame ]
- Load savegame at start or start a new game if omitted. savegame must be either an absolute path or one relative to the current path or one of the search paths.
- -G seed
- Seed the pseudo random number generator with seed
- Display a summary of all options and list all the available AIs, blitters, sound, music and video drivers, graphics sets and sound sets.
- -I graphicsset
- Select the graphics set graphicsset see -h for a full list.
- -l host [: port ]
- Redirect Fn DEBUG output; see -D
- -m driver
- Select the music driver driver see -h for a full list.
- -M musicset
- Select the music set musicset see -h for a full list.
- -n host [: port [# player ] ]
- Join a network game, optionally specifying a port to connect to and player to play as.
- -p password
- Password used to join server. Only useful with -n
- -P password
- Password used to join company. Only useful with -n
- -q savegame
- Write some information about the specified savegame and exit.
- -r width x height
- Set the resolution to width × height pixels.
- -s driver
- Select the sound driver driver see -h for a full list.
- -S soundset
- Select the sound set soundset see -h for a full list.
- -t year
- Set the starting year to year
- -v driver
- Select the video driver driver see -h for a full list.
- Do not automatically save to config file on exit.