NAMEmorph3d - 3d morphing objects.
SYNOPSISmorph3d [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-count number] [-delay number] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONAnother 3d shape-changing GL hack. It has the same shiny-plastic feel as Superquadrics, as many computer-generated objects do...
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -count number
- 0 - 20. Default: 0.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 40000 (0.04 seconds.).
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.