NAMEmirrorblob - Draws a wobbly blob that distorts the image behind it.
SYNOPSISmirrorblob [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-wire] [-delay number] [-fog] [-walls] [-colour] [-texture] [-offset-texture] [-blend] [-antialias] [-resolution number] [-bumps number] [-fade-time number] [-hold-time number] [-zoom number] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONDraws a wobbling blob, making use of alpha blending, fog, textures, and lighting, plus a ``frames per second'' meter so that you can tell how fast your graphics card is... Requires OpenGL.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window. -wire Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 10000 (0.01 seconds.).
- -fog | -no-fog
- Whether to enable fog.
- -walls | -no-walls
- Add walls for blob to hit.
- -colour | -no-colour
- Draw coloured blob. If also textured, the texture will have color mixed in.
- -texture | -no-texture
- Whether to wrap a texture image on the blob.
- -offset_texture | -no-offset_texture
Whether to ofset the texture calculations to only use a region of the image
under the blob. This works well with a semi-transparent blob.
- -blend | -no-blend
- Whether to draw a transparent blob. (see also offset_texture above)
- -antialias | -no-antialias
- Whether to antialias lines.
- -resolution number
Resolution of the tessellation used to calculate and draw the blob. Larger
numbers give a smoother blob but increase calculation times exponentially.
- -bumps number
- Number of bumps used to distort the blob.
- -hold-time number
- Time until loading a new image.
- -fade-time number
- Time taken to transition between images.
- -zoom number
- Size multiplier for blob.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.