NAMElordsawar-game-host-server - Serve up networked lordsawar games.
DESCRIPTIONAllow remote and local users to start their networked lordsawar games on your computer. The command-line tool lordsawar-game-host-client is used to send commands to this server.
- -f, --foreground
- Do not detach from the controlling terminal.
- -h, --host HOST
- Specify the hostname that others can reach this machine on.
- -p, --port NUMBER
- Start the server on the given port.
- -m, --members FILE
- Allow the profile ids in this file to host games. The format of FILE is one id per line, with any lines starting with # being ignored.
- -?, --help
- Give this help list.
When a --port is not specified, the server starts on port 22998. The server will search for the lordsawar binary in your path and execute it to begin hosting new games.
- The configuration file.
- The data file representing the list of games that the server is hosting.