NAMELGeneral - a turn-based strategy game engine.
SYNOPSISlgeneral [options] [resource-file]
DESCRIPTIONLGeneral is a strategy game engine heavily inspired by Panzer General. You play single scenarios or whole campaigns turn by turn against a human player or the AI.
- Verbosity level of debug messages for AI turn
- Initial state to start campaign with (debug only)
- Entity who controls the current side. <who> is either human, or cpu (short: h, or c). Multiple options can be specified. In this case the first option refers to the first side, the second option to the second side, etc.
- Allow/Disallow deployment of troops before scenario starts.
- Enable/Disable option for purchasing by prestige. If disabled the predefined reinforcements are used.
- Inhibit title screen
--speed=<n> Accelerate animation speed by <n>
- Display version information and quit
<resource-file> scenario file relative to scenarios-directory, or campaign file relative to campaigns-directory under /usr/share/games/lgeneral