NAMEkaleidocycle - draws twistable rings of tetrahedra
SYNOPSISkaleidocycle [-display host:display.screen] [-window] [-root] [-visual visual] [-delay microseconds] [-count number] [-speed number] [-wander] [-no-wander] [-spin axes] [-no-spin] [-wireframe] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONThe kaleidocycle program draws a ring composed of tetrahedra connected at the edges that twists and rotates toroidally. Segments are occasionally inserted or removed.
OPTIONSkaleidocycle accepts the following options:
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- -count number
- The initial number of segments. Default 16. Must be 8 or greater, and an even number.
- -speed number
- Adjust the animation speed. 0.5 for half as fast, 2.0 for twice as fast.
- Move the text around the screen. This is the default.
- Keep the text centered on the screen.
- Which axes around which the text should spin. The default is "Z", meaning rotate the object the plane of the screen only.
- Don't spin the text at all: the same as -spin "".
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.