NAMEjigsaw - permute an image like a jigsaw puzzle
SYNOPSISjigsaw [-display host:display.screen] [-delay usecs] [-speed ratio] [-complexity ratio] [-resolution int] [-thickness float] [-no-wobble] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONThe jigsaw program loads an image, carves it up into a jigsaw puzzle, shuffles it, and then solves it.
The image that it manipulates will be grabbed from the portion of the screen underlying the window, or from the system's video input, or from a random file on disk, as indicated by the grabDesktopImages, grabVideoFrames, and chooseRandomImages options in the ~/.xscreensaver file; see xscreensaver-demo(1) for more details.
OPTIONSjigsaw accepts the following options:
- -delay microseconds
- How long to wait between animation frames; default 20000.
- -speed ratio
- Less than 1 for slower, greater than 1 for faster. Default 1.
- -complexity ratio
- Less than 1 for simpler puzzles (fewer pieces), greater than 1 for more complex puzzles (more pieces). Default 1.
- -resolution ratio
- Smoothness of the edges of the pieces. Less than 1 for rougher pieces (fewer polygons), greater than 1 for more smoother pieces (more polygons). Default 1.
- -thickness float
- Thickness of the puzzle pieces (relative to their width). Default 0.06.
- Keep the display stationary instead of very slowly wobbling back and forth.
- Display the current frame rate, polygon count, and CPU load.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.