NAMEhypnowheel - draws overlapping, translucent spiral patterns
SYNOPSIShypnowheel [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay int] [-layers int] [-count int] [-twistiness float] [-speed float] [-wander] [-symmetric] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONDraws a series of overlapping, translucent spiral patterns. The tightness of their spirals fluctuates in and out.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay int
- Delay between frames, in microseconds. Default 20000.
- -layers int
- How many different spirals to draw at once. Default 4.
- -count int
- How many arms each spiral should have. Default 11.
- -twistiness float
- How tightly wound the spirals can become, measured in rotations. Default 4.0 (four times around).
- -speed ratio
- Less than 1 for slower, greater than 1 for faster. Default 1.
- If specified, then the centers of the spirals will wander around, rather than them all having the same origin.
- If specified, then each pair of left-wrapping and right-wrapping spirals will be mirror images of each other.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.