NAMEhydrostat - Wiggly squid or jellyfish with many tentacles.
SYNOPSIShydrostat [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-speed number] [-count number] [-head-radius number] [-tentacles number] [-thickness number] [-length number] [-gravity number] [-current number] [-friction number] [-no-pulse] [-wireframe] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONWiggly squid or jellyfish with many tentacles. A muscular hydrostat is a biological structure used to move its host about, consisting of muscles with no skeletal support. It performs its hydraulic movement without fluid in a separate compartment, as in a hydrostatic skeleton.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 20000 (0.02 seconds).
- -speed number
- Animation speed. 2.0 means twice as fast, 0.5 means half as fast.
- -count number
- Number of squid. 1 - 100. Default: 10.
- -head-radius number
- Head size. 10 - 100. Default: 60.
- -tentacles number
- Number of tentacles. 3 - 100. Default: 40.
- -thickness number
- Thickness of tentacles. 3 - 40. Default: 18.
- -length number
- Length of tentacles. 10 - 150. Default: 70.
- -gravity number
- Strength of gravity. 0 - 10.0. Default: 0.5.
- -current number
- Strength of current. 0.0 - 10.0. Default: 0.25.
- -friction number
- Coefficient of friction. 0.0 - 0.1. Default: 0.02.
- -pulse | -no-pulse
- Whether the squid should pulse. Default true.
- -wireframe | -no-wireframe
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- -fps | -no-fps
- Whether to show a frames-per-second display at the bottom of the screen.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
SEE ALSOX(1), xscreensaver(1)