NAMEhexstrut - a grid of hexagons composed of rotating Y-shaped struts.
SYNOPSIShexstrut [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-speed number] [-count number] [-thickness number] [-no-wander] [-no-spin] [-wireframe] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONA grid of hexagons composed of rotating Y-shaped struts. Waves of rotation and color changes randomly propagate across the plane.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 30000 (0.03 seconds).
- -speed number
- Animation speed. 2.0 means twice as fast, 0.5 means half as fast.
- -count number
- Approximate number of hexagons on the screen, horizontally. Default: 20.
- -thickness number
- Relative thickness of the struts. 0.01 - 1.7. Default: 0.2.
- -wander | -no-wander
- Whether the grid should wander around the screen.
- -spin | -no-spin
- Whether the grid should spin.
- -wireframe | -no-wireframe
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- -fps | -no-fps
- Whether to show a frames-per-second display at the bottom of the screen.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.