NAMEfreetennis - free tennis simulation game
DESCRIPTIONFree Tennis is a free tennis simulation game.
OPTIONSA summary of options is included below.
- -help, --help
- Show summary of options.
- -p0 <name>
- The name of player 0 (default: ivan).
- -p1 <name>
- The name of player 1 (default: ivan).
- When the game is paused, do not show the "paused" sign. Useful for screenshots.
- Display the number of Frames Per Second (on the standard output). Useful for debugging.
- Shows some info useful to debug AI.
- Make the game realistic. This alters the parabola visibility depending on the player and shot. Better gameplay, but not suitable for newbies.
- Make the game not realistic, but more suited to newbies. The parabola is fully visible.
- Run with no sound.
- -xres <integer>
- The horizontal resolution (default: 640).
- -yres <integer>
- The vertical resolution (default: 480).
- -port <integer>
- The TCP port to use. Makes sense with -client and -server. The default is 4000.
- -computerskill <integer>
- Skill level of computer. A number from 0 (very difficult) to 250 (very easy). Default is 190.
- -client <ip address>
- The IP address of the server. Only for multiplayer.
- Run Free Tennis as server. Only for multiplayer.
- -surf <surface>
- SURF: surface for the court. Choices are "clay", "cement", "grass".
AUTHORfreetennis was written by Maurizio Colucci <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This manual page was written by Bart Martens <email@example.com> and updated by Mehdi Dogguy <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).