NAMEflipscreen3d - rotates an image of the screen through 3 dimensions.
SYNOPSISflipscreen3d [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-no-rotate] [-wireframe] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONGrabs an image of the desktop, turns it into a GL texture map, and spins it around and deforms it in various ways.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 20000 (0.02 seconds.).
- -rotate | -no-rotate
- Whether to rotate.
- Just render boxes instead of textures (for debugging).
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.