NAMEenergystream - a flow of particles which form an energy stream
SYNOPSISenergystream [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-no-wander] [-no-spin] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONDraws a set of flowing particles with camera flying around and through it.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -wander | -no-wander
- Whether the camera should wander around the screen.
- -spin | -no-spin
- Whether the camera should spin.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.