defendguin - A bidirectionally scrolling space game based on Defender.
A certain monopoly-owning bad guy has been cloned hundreds of times by an unknown alien race. They are now attacking earth, kidnapping little penguinoids and converting them into mutants. Helping them on their way are some other nasty alien ships, of which there are plenty.
- Disables sound and music.
- Runs in fullscreen mode, if possible.
- Output help information and exit.
- Output version information and exit.
- Displays acceptable command-line options.
FILES/usr/share/games/defendguin/ - Sound, music and graphics data.
Bill Kendrick <firstname.lastname@example.org> - Programming and graphics.
Sami I Saarnio <email@example.com> - Music
Niko Nyman - Music
See "AUTHORS.txt" and "changelog" for full credits.