NAMEcynosure - gentle overlapping squares screen saver.
SYNOPSIScynosure [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-ncolors number] [-iterations number] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONA hack similar to `greynetic', but less frenetic. The first implementation was by Stephen Linhart; then Ozymandias G. Desiderata wrote a Java applet clone. That clone was discovered by Jamie Zawinski, and ported to C for inclusion here.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 500000 (0.50 seconds.).
- -ncolors number
- Number of Colors. Default: 128.
- -iterations number
- Duration. 2 - 200. Default: 100.
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.