This man page was written by Bruno Kleinert and modified by Markus Koschany. It is provided under the same license as the Cube2 engine.
NAMEcube2 - a 3D first-person shooter engine
SYNOPSIScube2 [-d] [-wwidth] [-hheight] [-zdepth] [-bbpp] [-asamples] [-t] [-kdirectory] [-fshaderprecision]
This manual page documents briefly the cube2 command.
cube2 is the client and map editor of the Cube2 engine.
- Run as a dedicated server and don't start the client.
- Set window width in pixels.
- Set window height in pixels.
- Set the z-buffer precision to depth in bits.
- Set the bits per pixel to bpp bits.
- Set Full Scene Antialiasing to samples samples.
- Run in windowed mode.
- Adds directory to the list of paths, in which the engine searches for files.
- Set the precision quality. Values from 0 to 3 are allowed. 0 disabled shaders. The lower the value, the faster cube2 will run.
Don't use any shaders.
AUTHORThe Cube2 engine was written by
Wouter "Aardappel" van Oortmerssen,
Lee "Eihrul" Salzman
Mike "Gilt" Dysart
Adrian "driAn" Henke